mamquam measurement guide
Welcome to the Mamquam Made-to-Measure tutorial. In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to take your body measurements to ensure an accurate fit. There are 6 measurements.
Before continuing, please note the following:
- Use a rolling measuring tape
- When performing the measurements, ensure that the measuring tape is tight around the skin. It should not move, nor press into the skin.
- It is best to measure yourself barefoot in front of a mirror
- Place two fingers below your belly button.
- Align your index finger with the lower finger of your other hand. This is your waistline.
- Place the measuring tape on one side of your body and measure the circumference of the waist line.
- Make sure the measuring tape runs perfectly aligned across your waist.
- Place your thumb on your waist line.
- Spread your hand to reach your hip with your pinky finger. You have now identified your hip line.
- Place the measuring tape on one side of your body and measure the circumference of the hip.
- Make sure the measuring tape runs perfectly aligned across your hip line, passing by the outermost point of your rear end.
- Place one end of the measuring tape on the fullest part of your thigh and measure its circumference.
- Be sure that the measuring tape does not slide down during this step.
- Place the measuring tape on the middle of your knee cap.
- From this point, measure the circumference of your knee.
The Inside Leg
- Place the measuring tape directly beneath your crotch and measure along the inside down to your knee.
- Hold the tape on your knee and release the upper part.
- From this point, measure the length between your knee and the sole of your foot.
- Wrap the measuring tape horizontally around the narrowest part of the ankle.
- Measure the circumference.